At FIBA we respect your privacy.
Our promise to our Customers and Stakeholders is that any personal information provided to us including name, address, telephone number and e-mail address will be kept with care and confidentiality and will not be released, sold, or rented to any entities or individuals outside FIBA except as defined hereinto.
FIBA will only share personal information collected through our sites with
Our Service Providers
We may share our customers’ personal information with some companies that perform services on our behalf, for example, companies that help process credit card payments and bank wire transfers. Our service providers are required by contract to protect the confidentiality of personal information we share with them and to use it only to provide specific services on our behalf.
Government and Legal Disclosures
We may disclose our customers’ personal information when we, in good faith, believe disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law, court order or subpoena; to prevent or investigate a possible crime such as fraud or identity theft; to enforce our Terms and Conditions or other agreements that govern the use of this Site; or to protect the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, or others.
Registration System and Marketing Automation Platform
We use the services of two (2) major and very reputable Providers, YourMembership.com for our registration site and Salesforce.com for our marketing Campaigns. Although, they do not manage and have no rights of use of our information, they host the databases where our customers’ personal information is kept and maintain.
The Google Analytics features we have implemented based on Display Advertising (e.g., Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager Integration, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting). · Using the Ads Settings, visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
· We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
· Third-party vendors, including Google, may show our ads on sites across the Internet.
· FIBA and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our website.
· FIBA and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how our ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our site.
· FIBA use data from Google’s Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics for marketing purposes only.
There are Intrinsically Risks Whenever You Use Internet
While FIBA does its best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us and you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any passwords or other account information. In addition other Internet sites or services that may be accessible through our site have separate data and privacy practices independent of us, and therefore we disclaim any responsibility or liability for their policies or actions. Please contact those vendors and others directly if you have any questions about their privacy policies.